<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1250633747141633703?origin\x3dhttp://listen-itsjustme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

My name is ♥CHERYLL(: I am attending SSIS(: with all my besties. :D I like music, designing and shopping. My most random act was to sit myself on the floor of S2 Pearl and laugh like xiao, also to laugh without sound at all. :DD I press the dislike button for insects, blood, blackouts and expensive clothes. && unmanicured fingers.:P this is about it. (: nth else. here's my blog; XD


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

new notebook
new lipgloss
silky top
brush guards
kabuki brush
light denim jeans


Tagboard

>

Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

maria friend echinn friend
ivy friend carmen friend
miss chui friend pei ru friend
charmaine friend eva friend
s1 ruby blog friend simran friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, May 8, 2009

Sorry I didnt blog yesterday coz
i was at Janica's birthday party.
happy birthday
Janica!!
She got really sick last night
and she said she was freezing
even though we like
gave her 4 blankets.
Then Echin, Maria
and I chatted until 3am.
i was so fun.
And we watched Scary Movie 3.
It was Awesome!
but actually I covered
my eyes actually
the whole time.

Then we played pictionary.
When Janica won she
would do this dance
and everybody laughed!

Janica's party was great,
we had casadias,
Crap I dont know how to spell
it but nevermind.
It was so good,
especially her cake,
we had cookie dough
ice cream vanilla cake
And we took lots of pictures too.

AND I saw Lisa's sister,
she was so cute!!
She has a similar haircut to Lisa.
and her mom too.
they are like... umm...
TRIPLETS!

Janica cant go to Brilliance
today because she is so sick.
So i have to go home.
Maybe do my homework or something.
Watch TV?

♥our lips must always be sealed
7:44 PM