<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1250633747141633703?origin\x3dhttp://listen-itsjustme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

My name is ♥CHERYLL(: I am attending SSIS(: with all my besties. :D I like music, designing and shopping. My most random act was to sit myself on the floor of S2 Pearl and laugh like xiao, also to laugh without sound at all. :DD I press the dislike button for insects, blood, blackouts and expensive clothes. && unmanicured fingers.:P this is about it. (: nth else. here's my blog; XD


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

new notebook
new lipgloss
silky top
brush guards
kabuki brush
light denim jeans


Tagboard

>

Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

maria friend echinn friend
ivy friend carmen friend
miss chui friend pei ru friend
charmaine friend eva friend
s1 ruby blog friend simran friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I couldnt wake up this morning 
even the dogs who jumped on my bed couldnt ...
i have a limited time for breakfast this morning
the bus comes at 7:45am 
wish we didnt have school today

♥our lips must always be sealed
4:37 PM